Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Share the cuteness


I love making cute things and have started this blog so I can share my cute craft projects with you !
I have always been one of those 'creative types ' and have indulged in many crafts including sewing , drawing and painting . There is nothing that beats working on a cute little craft project . That is my idea of FUN!!!
On this blog I will show you how to make a range of cute items like pretty fabric coin purses , fabric brooches as well as share with you a few sewing and drawing tips I have learned along the way .

P.S I am also a total nerd and I love to use computers so i'll also show you a few cool things you can do to snazzy up your blog or website . 

P.P.S I am also looking for other creative types who would like to share their crafty projects so if that sounds like something you would like to do let me know !!!

fugufashion@hotmail.com

xoxo Jess

0 comments:

Post a Comment